Bariatric Center Services
One of the top accredited bariatric centers in New York State, here are some of the features that make Lenox Hill Hospital / Manhattan Minimally Invasive & Bariatric Surgery Program unique:
- A dedicated, fully trained staff in bariatric medicine and surgical services
- One of the few practices with expertise in all bariatric procedures: gastric banding, gastric bypass, gastric sleeve and the regions most extensive experience with duodenal switch and bariatric revisions
- Specialty consultations as required
- Psychological evaluation and support
- Pre-operative education
- Full-service surgical care
- Dignified, supportive hospital care
- Nutritional counseling and follow-up
- Exercise & fitness guidance programs
- Behavioral health tools & guidelines
- Monthly support groups for long term success
- Continuing patient education
- A long-term follow-up program
The program at our bariatric center integrates multiple disciplines for a comprehensive approach to understanding the patient’s status prior to surgery and to facilitate a successful recovery. We emphasize the absolute need for education, safety, and follow-up with your surgeon. Proper management of pre-existing conditions and psycho-social issues are of utmost importance.
Please review our information carefully: attend a free seminar, look at our website, attend a support group, talk to your friends and families, but above all – compare. There are many bariatric options currently available to the weight loss surgery patient. It is our desire to be sure our patients are well informed in making this life changing choice.
Feel confident in your weight loss surgery decision. Learn why you should have your surgery performed at an accredited bariatric center by contacting us today!
Begin your weight-loss journey by by attending one of our free informational seminars or for more information, give us a call at 1-888-949-9344
Manhattan Minimally Invasive & Bariatric Surgery Program
The Lenox Hill Hospital/Manhattan Minimally Invasive & Bariatric Surgery Program specializes in minimally invasive weight loss surgery options for obese and morbidly obese weight loss patients.
Represented by New York weight loss surgeons Dr. Mitchell Roslin, Dr. Edward Yatco,
Dr. Jonathan Wong, and Dr. Julio Teixeira, MMIBS specializes in gastric Sleeve, gastric bypass surgery (laparoscopic and open), duodenal switch and the LAP-BAND® Adjustable Gastric Banding Systemal along with revisional surgery.
MMIBS weight loss in New York offers a surgical support team that takes a comprehensive approach to weight loss surgery. The team includes full pre-operative education, nutritional counseling, exercise guidance, and individual and group counseling opportunities.